Tuesday, June 28, 2005

How to create and submit your library's satellite image

So, not sure how to get the URL of your image into the correct form for submission? Here's the four simple steps you need:



  1. Go to http://maps.google.com/ and search on your library's address.

  2. Once you've found the correct location, click on the "Satellite" link on the right side of the page.


  3. Go to full zoom using the slider on the left side of the image. (Slide it all the way up.)


  4. Click on "Link to this page" over on the right to get the correct URL in your browser's address bar. This is the URL you need to send me.



Yes, the page you're looking at will include the push-pin and the information baloon. This is ok, I'll remove this information. I want you to send me the page with these two items so I can be sure to pick the right building when I create the mini version for the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home